Our contact details
Name: Kim Platt
Phone Number: 07900397427
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
Financial and Transactional information (for example, confirmation of any orders secured through booking our services, bank details if required)
Profile Data (for example preferences and feedback provided on our surveys issued)
Usage Data (for example how you contacted us-via website usage etc)
Marketing and Communications (for example your preferences for receiving marketing information from us via email subscription, which would have to be opted into by yourself first)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you. We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
• Identity Data-may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
• Contact Data-may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data-may include your bank account and payment card details.
• Transaction Data-may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
• Technical Data-may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
• Profile Data-may include your purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
• Usage Data-may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data-may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We may share this information with other wedding suppliers you have booked, but only with your permission.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep personal information such as names, email addresses, phone numbers, home addresses for the duration of our time working together. We will then dispose of your information by removing all personal information from our hard drives. We do maintain email addresses in our address book as we often engage with clients post-event such as for receiving professional wedding imagery, requesting reviews, and to stay in touch. If you wish for your email address to be removed following our time working together, then please request this.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com. You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk